When I first saw mules make an entrance into the fashion world, I loved them but thought they would be too conservative for my style. I am generally not a "loafer" kind of girl but when my gal pals got me a Nordstrom gift card for my birthday, I thought- why not try them? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the metallic ones, but given the fact that my wardrobe is pretty simple these days, I go for practical items more than not, so I opted for black. I wear them wayyy more than I thought I would! They are perfect for this time of year when boots are too wintery & sandals are too summery. If you have even thought about getting a pair, do yourself a favor and go for it.
Below I will tell you why I love each of the pairs I have chosen to share with you guys- enjoy !
1. Can you believe these cuties are from Target? They are the most perfect Gucci knock offs (see option 5)! Why spend $600 when you can spend $23?!
2. I love love loveeee these rose gold loafer mules. Such a hot color trend these days, these babies are all the right things.
3. Can Madewell ever do wrong? These suede mules are so chic.
4. THE TASTLE! Need I say more? Way to go Steve Madden.
5. Ohhhh Gucci. What I would do for these beauties. They make them without the fur as well, but for now I will be sticking to the Target knockoffs...
6. These Dolce Vita mules are what I am wearing in the photos (in black). They come in a few different color options and are SO comfortable.
Overcoat: Forever 21 (luckiest score ever, about 3 years ago)
Top: Anthropologie (similar)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Shoes: Dolce Vita
**Disclosure- for the sake of being honest, I have to share that I had a different outfit on for these pictures...but I went to grab coffee with a friend and Fox spilled it all over me (and him!-- rookie mistake) I promised my blog wouldn't portray some fake life...I wasn't having a casual afternoon sipping my iced tea and strolling the streets of GV carefree. I was scrambling to find a new shirt before it was nap time for my babe-- my hair and makeup were done (which is rare) so these pics HAD to get taken... #bloggertruths**